Slowly, daily, take actions that a radiantly healthy person would take. Be “sure footed” about it. Take the easy actions first, then take on ones that are a bit more complex. Do it, start now, start today.
Here are some ideas…
– Drink warm lemon water in the morning.
– Take a class in something that brings you joy.
– Make a habit of having salads with dinner.
– Stop sautéing with oil, use water or broth.
– Join a gym and go 6 times a week.
– Eat fruit alone for breakfast.
– Hire a coach to help you with these goals. Make it someone that inspires you rather than brings on negative feelings.
– Wear something that makes you feel sexy.
– Stop eating dairy.
– Have a smoothie for breakfast.
– Bring a big bowl of watermelon to your next potluck instead of chips.
– Buy hand weights and use them 3x a week when you are watching TV.
– Meditate, journal, read something that inspires you.
These are simple and easy. These are things to consider now! Take action now. Heal yourself now. Don’t just dream it. Don’t just talk about it. You can achieve this. The first step needs to be taken by you.
AND you do not have to do this alone! I love helping people on their wellness journeys. Let’s talk – http://www.mindfulnutrition.net/contact