Oh my gosh…just made this recipe and it was absolutely delicious! My husband and daughter are so lactose intolerant, they haven’t had sour cream in years. This was a perfect substitute. Might even serve to “real” people tonight at our neighborhood “snow in” pot luck!!
4 large potatoes or 10 medium potatoes – washed and sliced to 1” thickness
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tbs basil
1 tbs oregano
3 large cloves garlic minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a bowl, place all the potatoes.
3. Drizzle oil over potatoes and mix well.
4. Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
5. Place potatoes with spices on a cookie sheet, flat side down.
6. Bake until edges are golden brown and potatoes are cooked through, about 40 minutes
Cashew Cream Sauce
1 cup raw cashews soaked over night and rinsed well
½ cup coconut milk
1 tsp onion powder
¼ tsp celtic sea salt
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbs lemon juice
1. Blend all ingredients in high speed blender.
Plate up potatoes by placing flat side down on a plate. Place about ½ tsp of cream on each potato and serve warm.
Healthy cooking does NOT have to be boring. Take your health to the next level! Contact me today and we’ll work together to get you off the processed and refined foods for good.