1 head broccoli, chopped
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1.5 cups cooked chickpeas (you can use canned)
1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
For the dressing:
½ cup cashews, soaked
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp. tahini
1 large garlic clove
¼ tsp. sea salt
6 tbsp. water, or as needed to thin out
1. Soak cashews in a bowl of water overnight or for 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400F and oil a cookie sheet or use pampered chef clay ware
3. Place chopped broccoli and cauliflower onto one baking sheet. Drizzle
with 2 tsp. oil or put small pieces of coconut oil on top, and mix with hands
until coated. Sprinkle with salt. Set aside.4. Dry chickpeas with paper towels after they have been rinsed well. Drizzle with 1 tsp. oil and stir. Sprinkle
5. Roast the broccoli, cauliflower and chickpeas for 15 minutes at 400F. After 15 minutes, stir in the pan. Roast both pans for another 10-15 minutes or until the broccoli
and cauliflower are cooked through and the chickpeas are golden in color.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by adding all dressing ingredients into a blender and blending on high speed until smooth.
7. When the vegetables and chickpeas are ready, remove from oven and place into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle dressing on top
Season to taste.
Healthy and YUMMY!